Six Quick Questions To Evaluate ANY Remodeling Contractor Nov 8
Remodeling your home will be an exciting and stressful time. Hiring the right contractor for your project is imperative and it can be a challenging and, not to mention, nerve wrecking decision.
A good way to begin is to ask questions. A reliable and trustworthy contractor will be able to give you a ready and firm answer (no hemming and hawing allowed). Here are six quick questions that will get you started:
- Do the Owners of your company conduct daily inspections on each job to maintain quality control?
- Does each member of your team have 10 or more year’s experience?
- Do you provide an approximate start and finish date, in writing, for my project?
- What is your insurance coverage and how do I know it is up to date?
- Do you have local references for similar projects?
- Do you provide a written fixed price bid and a detailed Scope of Work for all projects?
Of course the list of questions could go on but that’s a good start.
If you’re looking for a contractor who can emphatically answer YES to all of the above give us a call today (425) 870-8123 or contact us here.